I find so much stuff that it seems I never have time to blog everything. So, here’s some of the things I intended to post this week but never got around to doing so.
- This sucks. The Cruz Azul coach was kidnapped and it’s assumed they want a ransom paid. Kidnapping for money is pretty common in Mexico. Hopefully, this one turns out ok.
- As much as MLS fans like me complain about how MLS runs things, it’s refreshing to see that fans in England aren’t too happy with their leagues governing body as well.
- The big news in Des Moines is the match the Menace will play against Kansas City in the Open Cup. But first, they have to get past my local boys this weekend in league play.
- Speaking of the Wiz, did they find out who their new owners are yet? Guess I missed the announcement.
- Footballers Wives has started on BBC America. Missed seeing it so far…but Dream Team will be back on FSC this Thursday. Not sure if I can handle a second footie related soap.
Anyway, that’s it for now. Is it time to start the weekend yet?